Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria - a YouTube star. Born on September 19, 1989, his country of birth was the United States. Bryan is also known as YouTuber who has gained fame for the EpicMunke channel. His mukbangs as well as his pranks on challenges helped him gain massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr. was the child who died of Mayra Renteria. His introduction to the world was at the NICU. According to Mayra's tweet, Bryan was undergoing an operation on the medical side on the 4th of October, 2021. We will now examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s passing in detail. Mayra Isabel was the mom of Bryan Renteria Jr. His passing shocked people from one side of the planet from the other. Bryan's death was announced on New Deaths. Mayra told the story in her post on Instagram on Bryan's initial introduction. The caption reads"I am so happy to be able to see my son, and then finally bring him to his home. With my trust in the Lord, I believe he can give him strength and courage to face this. My child is strong! It's not terrible, but it's also quite a bit. My Bryancito is on my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Host the Ultimate Games Night

Molly Tarlov measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Ksenia Solo measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size